Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back in the Day

     I don't know about you but personally, I like old cars better than the new ones. Something about the sharp cut edges and the simplicity gets me. Greg's Mk2 Golf is no exception. Every time I pull up to the VW meets, it's the first car that catches my eye. Since Greg is looking to sell the car, we decided to do a feature of it just in case the next owner ruins it all. Not to mention the fact that it deserves one! Ok, I wont bug you anymore with the talk, lets go straight to the pics.
Sooo simple, sooo clean  ...
Looks good from any angle!
This car doesn't really need an air freshner. Its too fresh on its own!
Ballin wheels, with custom center cap.
It's sniffing you!!!!
You know you're doing it right when you got scrape marks on the bumper.
And there are cuts on your stretched tires.
I'm sorry, but your custom set of stickers have no characteristic compared to Greg's!
just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment