Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Popular Demand Video for 2011?

movie reel Pictures, Images and Photos


      The more I log on to my computer everyday and browse through two minute web edits, it makes me realize something. I kinda want to take things a different route. I always hate sitting on footage, but this time I'm thinking the end result could be worthwhile. I have an insight for where this video will go and how it will be based. I imagine around a 20-30 minute run time. I would rather not go into detail on my plans or goals, but rather make a thought reality. So throughout 2011 my goal is to view things through the camera lens more than through my own spectacles.
     I'll try to release more information about this at a later date. However this does not mean I do not plan to make an occasional web edit short for things.

Holler!
-Woody

No comments:

Post a Comment